USC Career Center
- Our Services at a Glance
- connectSC: Find information on jobs, employers, Career Center services, workshops, Trojan Talks, and other topics of interest. Use the connectSC User Guide to get started.
- Undergraduate Post-Graduation Plans
USC Student Health – Counseling and Mental Health
- Individual and group therapy, crisis support, psychiatric services and specialties for gender-based harm. Find more information here.
- Crisis support: Walk in to Engemann and Eric Cohen Student Health Centers for urgent matters or call the 24/7 line, 213-740-9355 (WELL)
- 24/7 Crisis Text Line Support: Text “TROJAN” to 741741 on your mobile phone or via WhatsApp for 24/7 texting-based support from the trained volunteers at the Crisis Text Line (CTL). CTL is a national non-profit service and a recognized support partner of USC Student Health. It is not a psychotherapy service. No individual patient data is collected or shared through this line
Campus Support and Intervention
- Provide support and guidance navigating complex issues. Open to current students, staff, and faculty. Find more information here.
Explore additional resources in the LA community. In this guide you will find resources for food, CalFresh, housing, financial assistance, technology programs, and much more!