Swipe Out Hunger is a national non-profit dedicated to eradicating student hunger. At USC, students collect unused dining dollars at the end of each semester to support students experiencing food insecurities.
In collaboration with USC’s Swipe Out Hunger chapter, the Student Basic Needs Department can provide students who have run out of meal swipes with five additional swipes.
- Be enrolled and a registered student at USC
- Indicate the lack of a regular source of sufficient nourishment
- Student is not enrolled in a university meal plan or
- Has run out of their swipes/dining dollars
- Student must meet with a staff member from Student Basic Needs
How to Access Swipes
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment. In the email be sure to include the following information: name, USC ID number, email, and academic standing.
How to Use Your Swipes
To use your new swipes, simply visit any of USC’s Residential Dining Halls (Everbody’s Kitchen, Parkside Restaurant and Grill, and/or USC Village Dining Hall). At the front desk, please provide the attendant with your UCI Student ID card for them to swipe you in. You are welcome to eat at the dining halls during their hours of operation.
For more information contact email@example.com.